Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have 2 PCs connected via netsupport school but when i try to browse the client PC, it shows me a black screen instead of desktop but I can control the client PC.

I have windows 8 64 bit.

 

how can i fix this problem??!!!!

Edited by hiishaam
Posted

Yes, It was solved

The issue is that teacher PC must have unique computer name differs from students

 

The problem was all PCs have same name but when I changed teacher computer name, the problem was solved

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...