hiishaam Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 (edited) I have 2 PCs connected via netsupport school but when i try to browse the client PC, it shows me a black screen instead of desktop but I can control the client PC. I have windows 8 64 bit. how can i fix this problem??!!!! Edited March 24, 2016 by hiishaam
Tom_NetSupport Posted March 24, 2016 Posted March 24, 2016 Hi There If you send me a screenshot and details of your licence, I can have a word with our Tech Support team.
hiishaam Posted March 29, 2016 Author Posted March 29, 2016 Yes, It was solved The issue is that teacher PC must have unique computer name differs from students The problem was all PCs have same name but when I changed teacher computer name, the problem was solved
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now