Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

Got HAP to work perfectly on our internal network.

 

The council have assigned me a Public IP to get it accessible from a external network. They have dedicated the public IP for the server I have installed IIS on. I've opened the 443 and 80 ports for the IP and made sure all the NAT/Firewall is configured to allow access to that IP.

 

Council have come back and said they can now access our HAP webpage from the Public IP, However I've tried at another school and it doesn't work and it doesn't work at my current school.

 

Internally I browse to https://remote.domain.net and it works fine, but trying to browse to the Public IP I just get nothing.

 

Would this be something my end or council end?

 

 

Any help is much appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...