nelliott Posted February 29, 2016 Posted February 29, 2016 Hi All, I've got a Surface tablet, on which I am trying to update to Windows 8.1 so I can install a number of apps. It states that the update for Windows 8.1 is downloading but it doesn't seem to be making an progress... I've ruled out our firewall by completely bypassing it on an unfiltering internet line. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Arthur Posted February 29, 2016 Posted February 29, 2016 Do you have the WinHTTP proxy configured? netsh winhttp show proxy If so, you could try removing it. netsh winhttp reset proxy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now