FN-GM Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 Hi I am looking for a script that will configure Microsoft Outlook for Exchange server. Also to add to the script I plan to make outlook run on login (via GP) then auto minimize. Add another GP If I can set outlook to go to the icon tray when it will be minimized. If I can push it add a balloon to tip thing in XP for the icon tray to inform the user how many unread e-mails they have. Your help will be appreciated Thanks Z
PiqueABoo Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 outlook.exe /importprf \\someserver\someshare\someconfig.prf If you Google there are various docs about on using PRF files to config Outlook.
plock Posted January 26, 2008 Posted January 26, 2008 I have the script to output a text file, the script looks for this first. On detection it skips configuring the mailbox. Of course you don't want the configuring to take place on each login.
FN-GM Posted January 26, 2008 Author Posted January 26, 2008 Of course you don't want the configuring to take place on each login. That is correct.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now