Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I have set up a Smoothwall SSL VPN connection to enable two of our staff to work at home. I created the SSL VPN client, installed it and tested the connection at home. I can successfully make a connection and receive an IP address on the 10.110.0.x which is passed from the Smoothwall. I would like the two staff to be able to connect to their network shares and work on and save content to these shares. However, as this address is on a completely different IP range I obviously cannot connect to any resources.

 

Is there any other configuration required on the Smoothwall or on our internal DNS servers?

 

I would appreciate any advice on this.

 

Kindest Regards

 

Eddie

VPNConnected.JPG

Posted

Hi there,

 

Make sure you set up a zone bridging rule between the SSL VPN network zone and the internal interface zones you want the users to access (networking >> filtering >> zone bridging)

 

The Smoothwall should have routes in its networking >> routing >> subnets so that it knows how to get to network subnets it doesn't have a direct link to and these should then get passed on to your VPN clients,

 

Just make sure that the traffic can route back :)

 

Regards,

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...