pooley Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 I have been asked if I can find a way of streaming a live feed from 1 of our camcorders to various pc's throughout the school. Has anyone done this or got some ideas on how to approach this ? Thanks Simon
Domino Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 I have streamed from a video file on my machine to a class of pcs before using VLC Its quite good and stable actually 1
plock Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 If money isn't an object - I'm sure it is! Helix Server/Media Server - Real Producer...
AngryITGuy Posted January 25, 2008 Posted January 25, 2008 At the last school I worked in we used a Windows Media Server to stream both media files and Live Video to multiple machines within the school. Was stable and reliable and relatively straight forward to setup.
pooley Posted January 25, 2008 Author Posted January 25, 2008 Thanks guys, will look into both options. yes money is an option lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now