Snookered Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 When we start our pc's, windows is looking to install printers that we no longer have from our previous SVR2003 printer server. Our new printers are set up fine, I just need to stop Windows from searching for the old server. Where do I look? I have no idea how the original settings were pushed out, I could switch the old server back on, is it likely the a policy was sent from it? Or is there something I could do on our new server? Cheers!
bobsmith Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 all the printers previously deployed by GP? gpupdate /force on the affected PCs?
Oaktech Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 Have a look and make sure something stupid hasn't been done in terms of setting login scripts - either machine or user and check to see that the printer mapping script isn't being deployed in the startup folder of the redirected start menu.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now