Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I recently upgraded our office 365 dirsync to the Azure AD connect program, which was surprisingly easy for a Microsoft piece of software. At the end of the wizard and in the readme there is a reference to running the powershell command Initialize-ADSyncDomainJoinedComputerSync to make windows 10 computers sync with Azure.

 

Has anyone done this? Is this something I should be doing?

I was under the impression that a windows 10 computer could only be domain managed or azure managed. I've chosen domain because of group policy, but this option does intrigue me....

Posted
AD Writeback will not occur unless you run the command. This'll break your Windows 10 clients ability to authenticate against Azure AD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...