Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good evening everybody.

 

I'm off on monday so I thought I'd share the good news now instead.

 

We've just won a lovely batch of HP Z220 Small form Factor Workstations.

 

Available to you wonderful people from mid-late Feb, they'll be one of the most powerful machines on our books.

 

And they'll only be £300 each! How about that?

 

What do you get for £300? Well lets take a look...

 

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz Quad Core CPU

RAM: 16GB (4 x 4GB) 12800U 1600MHz

HDD: 256GB Solid State Drive

O/S: Windows 7 Pro COA

GFX: They come with a Low Profile GFX Card, but we won't know what until they land

OPT: DVD RW Drive

HID: Keyboard & Mouse

 

Obviously all our usual warranties will apply.

 

They'll be ideal for pretty much anything, but particularly for Music Tech rooms, D&T Suites or more importantly, your desks ;)

 

I'm off on Monday, but will be checking EG drop me a PM if you need anything.

 

Dave... Out! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...