Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking at options for getting some cisco training. We can't afford the £1750 for a 5 day course that some providers offer.

I came across CISCO CCENT ICND 100 - 101

 

Its a self paced course and you get access to it for 12 months. At £395 its more in the ball park of what will be accepted as a cost by the school management.

 

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with this company?

Posted
I haven't used that but I got CCENT (and ultimately CCNP) certified using CBT nuggets and the Cisco press books. You pay a fee and have access all year, so you can do ICND 2 if you wanted.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...