Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We use Renaissance Learning's Accelerated Reader thingymuhbob, which needs data for all the pupils so the teacher in charge can do all sorts of fancy reports.

 

I've started getting a custom report done for Integris so that it'll grab everything I need from it... but a lot of the information, the stuff the teacher wants for metrics, isn't in the same format.

 

 

I'm currently looking at >1000 pupils and I really don't want to go through manually [allegedly the old guy did it, so the teachers don't want to sort their own classes]

 

Attached is the template for the import, can anyone let me know how to get an Integris report to fill it in properly? ["Properly" means no going through manually]

 

DTS Template.xls

Posted
Not used Accelerated Reader or Integris, if I know what output needed to be changed from and to I might be able to create a script to convert it post export.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...