Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok then,

 

Just brought a new router Linksys WRT54GS (v7.50) to replace my netgear thinking it was the problem.

 

I cant connect 2 workstations behind the router to the same game server in CS:Source. If I join, my bro lag's or can not connect. If hes already in then I cant connect.

 

I've googled everything and ppl suggest that I disable UPnP. Still does not make a difference.

 

Wouldnt port forwarding simply forward all those server packets to just the 1 machine? As ppl also suggest playing with that. Doesnt make sense :S

 

Please HELP! Just upgraded his machine as well just so we can go on a rampage!

 

:eek:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...