simonw Posted December 2, 2015 Posted December 2, 2015 Hi All I hope some of you lovely people can give me some advice. My HT has asked me to "put music on the laptops for children to listen to while working". Now, my immediate thought was to make itunes available (the school has an apple account), with a selected amount of music. But has anyone any other ideas? I've yet to check out the specific requirements with the head, but I'm expecting her to give me a list of titles they want included. I could add some of my own eclectic collection (he,he,he) Cheers (Mods, please move this if in the wrong place)
mavhc Posted December 2, 2015 Posted December 2, 2015 If it's licenced music you probably don't have a licence to do that, so start collecting that sweet sweet public domain stuff. Ours just steam spotify.
Rob_D Posted December 2, 2015 Posted December 2, 2015 A bunch of MP3s in a network share? (set to read only)
Marci Posted December 2, 2015 Posted December 2, 2015 Hmmm. Print this: #7 & give to aforementioned HeadTeacher. In short, answer likely to be a big fat "no, as it's illegal".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now