Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Looking for a coding budy or someone to talk to about RoR for a web project


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ideally I'm looking for someone that I can bounce ideas off on a new project I'm doing while learning. I'm thinking that the project will be in RoR and probably isn't to difficult. I would consider using other languages if you can say why that is better.

 

Problem is:

Need a website with a Time dependent links that allow limited number of users to enter/alter details in a form. This information then needs to be added to the other 8 forms from the other users in the link to become a csv file and emailed to another user.

 

I'm looking to do all/most of the coding and just want the other person to suggest the best way of doing it or helping out if I get stuck, bit like a mentor.

 

Can anyone help?

 

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...