dazmn Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 Hi, I need to buy a conference phone for a new board room and there are lots on the market to choose from. We have an analogue system in place but also have digital phones like the Nortel NTMN34GA70. I am new to the phone system and could do with some help as to what to buy. I have been asked to specify a "Spider phone" for up to 12 people as the preferred option. Can anyone help?
MatthewL Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 Search for Polycom comference phones, it should be what your after.
CyberNerd Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 I've been meaning to try one of these: https://www.google.com/work/chrome/devices/for-meetings/ https://www.cloudsolutions.co.uk/news-and-events/chromebox-for-meetings-google-ultimate-package/
Geoff Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 As @mathewL suggests, I had a Polycom SoundStation2 that's been replaced with a Soundstation IP 6000. Both are great. 1
dazmn Posted November 3, 2015 Author Posted November 3, 2015 That's funny, I was looking at the Soundstation 2w but I'll take a look at the IP 6000 too as we might move over to voip in the future
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now