Passat1983ICTech Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) hi there I want to deploy software from sccm but is not working I have had to install the client manually and it work on that good but I cant get the software from sccm to install can any one help Edited October 22, 2015 by Dos_Box
localzuk Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 What errors are you getting? Have you updates SCCM to the required version for Windows 10 support?
Passat1983ICTech Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 yes both sp1 and the sp2 as well to get them both uptdate I have put windows 10 on a 64 bit install from a dvd and there is no errors that came up the clients fine and active but the software will not install on to the from sccm
Oaktech Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 yes both sp1 and the sp2 as well to get them both uptdate I have put windows 10 on a 64 bit install from a dvd and there is no errors that came up the clients fine and active but the software will not install on to the from sccm I don't want to insult your intelligence, but you have created the deployments correctly? I was cursing SCCM for not installing a application until I realised I hadn't added the right collection to the deployment! It's always worth a check!
Dos_Box Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 Renaming thread (please give threads a title relevant to the problem being asked!) and moving to the correct forum (O/S Deployment).
Passat1983ICTech Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 thanks ever one yes there all right deployments correctly they are all right just when I update sccm it would deployments want working right on windows 7 now just wondering if any one has come a cross this and there hang on the installations program now
Gatt Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 Does this work with pre-windows 10 OS's? Do applications work from Software Center on an existing client? Have you got your boundaries in a Boundary Group? Are the applications fully deployed to a distribution point? Have you allowed your applications to be installed as part of a task sequence? (Check the General Information tab on you Application for a tick box in the middle)
Passat1983ICTech Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 I am testing this out to see what happen to see if it pick up the software all of them are fine and ticked box there all done have no idea now and the groups are fine to
Annabelle Posted October 23, 2015 Posted October 23, 2015 I have a Windows 10 machine and able to deploy applications to it as available and install it in the software center. To help me understand your setup, you install Windows 10 using a DVD, then install the SCCM client manually onto this machine, and now try to install a software thru the software center? Does the software appear in software center? Or is the problem only when you select it for install and it doesn't install? What do AppDiscovery, AppEnforce, AppIntentEval logs say?
Passat1983ICTech Posted October 26, 2015 Author Posted October 26, 2015 hi there Annabelle yes this is now work when you only select the install is dose not work its come up downloading install no idea why this on the software install
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now