crazy Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 (edited) Hey Sysman I guess you're just gonna have to skip J1.0.13 and move straight to J1.0.14, when can we see this happening along with the other updates? Edited January 15, 2008 by Ric_ text talk is stupid
alonebfg Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 just as a little note on this i have updated my site to the .14 as i believe it is stable now. and if you do need to update it is so simple (I know sysman is a busy man) it is just a case of ftp the patch over your site (backing up first) and thats it done. On the subject of new releases sysman do you know of way to get smoothgallery to work with 1.5 I have tried but I just keep getting a XML Parsing Error at 88:110. Error 4: not well-formed (invalid token) I am just playing for the time being but just wondering.
alonebfg Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 (edited) At the moment i am having as play with 1.5 as it is now stable But the biggest problem is that it is not easy to transfer over as i have just found out. I have been playing with different gallery's instead of slide show it has support and seems to work with 1.5 as well. Also as i am playing with 1.5 Please can i play with your template (I know Its free to download as part of a package but always polite to ask) will give you a copy when i have finished. Edited February 5, 2008 by alonebfg
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now