Liam Posted October 3, 2015 Posted October 3, 2015 I didn't really know where to put this so apologies if it's in the wrong forum. Also, unappreciated there are others similar to this but they didn't really give me what I was looking for. I'm looking at online payment solutions, but as there are so many and most of them are modular services it's difficult to make up my mind. What do you guys use? Why did you choose that? I think essentially we just want to ability for parents to pay online for both trips and dinner money. I quite like the option of the pay point too. Thanks
sparkeh Posted October 3, 2015 Posted October 3, 2015 We use schoolcomms, can't say that I was involved in the decision to go with them but I can say that I am impressed with the system and support. We have an iPad in reception for parents to use if they need to make a payment there and then (ie "you owe us £X, here's an iPad where you can pay"
Steve21 Posted October 3, 2015 Posted October 3, 2015 ParentPay Might want to check your catering system etc and see what it links into as not all do all systems Steve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now