cgilmour Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 Hi, we recently took on our office 365 admin from a 3rd party supplier mostly without issues however we have one problem we can't readily see the answer to. We are setting up an internal email distribution list for a subset of staff at the school but only some of the email address appear when you select the dist list in the "To:" box when sending an email and expand the distribution list by clicking on the plus sign. What appears to happen is the more newly created staff's email addresses appear ( i.e. those that have joined in last 2 years or so) but older ones don't. I have gone through the recipients properties but can not see a difference between old and new. Both old and new do appear in the distribution list. I also would like to know if using the "distribution List" option under Admin -> Exchange is the correct menu to use or should I use Groups under the main Admin menu ( although I cant see a place to enter/create the "group" email address? Thanks in advance for any help. Chris
Liam Posted September 29, 2015 Posted September 29, 2015 Display name attribute? How do you populate your groups ? I seem to have mine done now using attributes in ad and configuring them on office 365. Try unsyncing and resyncing
cgilmour Posted September 29, 2015 Author Posted September 29, 2015 Thanks Liam, I found that the "hide from distribution lists" in the exchange properties was the problem Many thanks for pointing us in the right direction Chris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now