Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
We get our SIMS support from HGFL (Hillingdon) but they have just announced that they will no longer be providing support as of 31st Mar 2016. I need to find a good support company to take over support. This will include upgrades, technical issue resolution and training requirements. Edited by fiza
Posted
I know what you mean... We've talked to them about that too, and the possibility of hosting training for other schools etc. Especially if they get a few of the schools in your situation and being forced to find alternative support... I'd think it'd be worth a call - even if it's just to get a price to compare with other more local companies as I can't imagine there are many that could compete with their prices...
Posted
Fiza has this been confirmed, I cannot find any statement on the HGfL website?

 

Sorry I should have clarified - this is not Hertfordshire its Hillingdon.

Posted
Sorry I should have clarified - this is not Hertfordshire its Hillingdon.

 

Ha ha - I think I might have just put the frighteners up all Hertfordshire techs, I will tell them to stand down :D :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...