Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know how I check if a contact is associated with an applicant?

 

I've got duplicate parents and they are no longer associated with pupils but are not showing up in the "unlinked contacts" routine....I've been told it might be because they are linked to applicants....

Posted

I got rid of any applicants that weren't admitted by now, then you can delete them from unlinked contacts.

 

The alternative is to hand delete them from the applicants records (and re-add the original parent - linked to student rather than applicant - if you want to keep the link)

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...