FN-GM Posted August 21, 2015 Posted August 21, 2015 Hi, Does anyone know of anything that will let me whip up some forms that will email a user once they have been completed please? I wan't to avoid manually coding if possible, I simply don't have enough time Thanks
NotSoFast Posted August 21, 2015 Posted August 21, 2015 Google forms? I think you can get notified when the spreadsheet changes.
NotSoFast Posted August 21, 2015 Posted August 21, 2015 In fact, a tiny bit of apps script will email it to whoever you want, including the logged in Google Apps user.
FN-GM Posted August 22, 2015 Author Posted August 22, 2015 The company that provides insurance cover for our data will not insure us if we use google apps.
Edu-IT Posted August 22, 2015 Posted August 22, 2015 Hi, Does anyone know of anything that will let me whip up some forms that will email a user once they have been completed please? I wan't to avoid manually coding if possible, I simply don't have enough time Thanks Wufoo? Or is that banned too?
FN-GM Posted August 25, 2015 Author Posted August 25, 2015 I am just paying with the google form to see if I can appeal this. How do you get it to email the responses? Thanks
NotSoFast Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 https://developers.google.com/apps-script/quickstart/forms-add-on
NotSoFast Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 There's a prebuilt addon (link on that page) you can just install, or you can customise the code if you prefer.
FN-GM Posted August 25, 2015 Author Posted August 25, 2015 https://developers.google.com/apps-script/quickstart/forms-add-on That addon only sends a notification email, not a copy of the form to the email?
NotSoFast Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 Ah, didn't realise you needed that. Can't look now but sure you can either add a link to the spreadsheet in the email or get the form responses.
Edu-IT Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 Why not just use one of these PHP form generator services and host it yourself?
FN-GM Posted August 25, 2015 Author Posted August 25, 2015 Why not just use one of these PHP form generator services and host it yourself? Well that's the kind of thing I was asking in the original question. Any thoughts on what to use?
Edu-IT Posted August 25, 2015 Posted August 25, 2015 Does this do what you want? PHP Form Mail Maker - A free tool to create ready-to-use web mail forms with customized auto response email | Home 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now