Guest monkeyx Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 There has been an update on the forum suggesting that this will be fixed in release 0.71 Which has just been released, but it maybe svn versions that has the fix? see http://glpi-project.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5188 for more.
alonebfg Posted January 26, 2008 Author Posted January 26, 2008 ok still no luck I think it is to do with the plugin Dont think it work proplery
Guest monkeyx Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 I have had not had much time too look at this any further, but on reading further it looks as though setting up CAS is the more strategic fix for the solution of automated logins. A couple of recent patches to 0.70 have addressed ldap authentication issues, but I am not sure they fix the issue we are looking at.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now