pooley Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 I am trying to setup Folder Redirection for 1 particular room. I have placed all the Computers in an OU and liked a GPO to it. But for some reason the pc's won pick up the gpo??? Running Server 2003 and XP desktop mchines. Doing a gpresult shows the mahoines arepicking up the default domain policy and another 2 I have setup but this 1 wont work. Is it because I am linking a "user configuration" policy to a Computer and not to a "computer configuration" ??
Guest Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 Enable loopback processing. Cant remember off habd the value. BRB
Guest Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 Edit default domin policy. Enable the following: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Group Policy\loopback processing mode And select Merge as the mode. Restart the workstation. Voila
ChrisH Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 Edit default domin policy. Enable the following: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\System\Group Policy\loopback processing mode And select Merge as the mode. Restart the workstation. Voila I dont think you meant to put default domain policy there just the policy your working on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now