Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been asked to confirm which Adobe licensing we need and I'm confused myself! We do it based on staff FTE count and the options are below :

 

Adobe Creative Cloud

Desktop Apps

 

Adobe Creative Cloud

Design and Web Premium

 

Adobe Creative Cloud

Student Home Use Option

 

What the $%^& is the difference between 'Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Apps' and 'Adobe Creative Cloud Design and Web Premium'?!

Posted (edited)

Does this help at all?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/suites-help.html

(I know that says CS6, but should be the same).

 

So at a guess (don't know what the prices are like, but that should help), I'd say Desktop Apps includes all Adobe apps and the Design and Web Premium (which we have CS6 of here) only includes the apps shown on that link:

Photoshop Extended

Acrobat® X Pro

Bridge

Illustrator

InDesign

Media Encoder

Dreamweaver

Fireworks®

Flash® Professional

 

Edit: Have you seen this? http://www.adobe.com/sea/volume-licensing/education/enterprise-agreement.html It might work out better for you and includes basically everything.

Edited by Valyyn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...