KyleWhite Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Hi all, From what I've been reading this software is an absolute nightmare in edu to get running - but I feel like we're very nearly there! I've rolled out the AXE release to a few computers; and all appears to install fine - so many thanks for that! However, as we specify a proxy - this is causing issues for the emulator to 'connect'. Naturally; just to confirm this - I untick the proxy (on an admin user, obviously students can't do that) and then try connecting to the emulator via the site and it will work (but hang when it tries to use the internet ofc). So I thought by adding an exception in the proxy details for 127.0.0.1; localhost etc that it would leave it out from being filtered... however it still doesn't work. Has anyone else had this particular issue? If so how did you overcome it? Yours hopefully! Kyle
timtom Posted August 4, 2015 Posted August 4, 2015 Sorry I can't help but be warned that as soon as their projects start to get more complicated they will crash regularly without warning and they will blame IT - happy days!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now