jennyblacker Posted July 7, 2015 Posted July 7, 2015 Hi, I have finished the timetable for the junior school but before I send it to SIMs I need to make it match the Senior school 2 weeks timetable. I have changed the cycle to 2 weeks but how can I duplicate week 1 without changing the model and manually blocking out week 2 myself??? I literally just want to copy and paste week 1 for week 2. Any help would be much appreciated?? Thanks
Ron_Bate Posted July 7, 2015 Posted July 7, 2015 You may need to revert back to a 1 week cycle, then on the Cycle menu simply choose 'Create Week Two', choose your preferred way of labelling lessons in each week ie 1 and 2 or A and B.
KDMann Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 If you are on about replicating your own week 1 and making it into a 2 week cycle, i believe interleave is the best way for this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now