thegrassisgreener Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 solus errors when downloading..... where should solus be pointing for upgrades/updates
siuko Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 What errors is it coming up with? The upgrade path can vary depending on who you have your Sims support provided by...
siuko Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 Hehe yeah I guessed that much But are there any specific errors - that you could post so I can read them Like cannot contact such and such Cannot download file such and such etc
thegrassisgreener Posted December 21, 2007 Author Posted December 21, 2007 Firstly it says I need the november upgrade slthough I have already performed this as i working on version 7.98 also there eror says: The web server gave the following error: the underlying connection was closed. the remote host could not be could not be resolved. thank-you for your responses
siuko Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 I just checked the SIMS solution search and there doesnt seem to be anything obvious that relates to your upgrade issue. Your best option would be to contact your SIMS support desk as they would have a much clearer understanding of whats going on. Your also 100% certain that the November release is work correctly? (I just ask as I had an issue with the November upgrade as it had permission problems when trying to update the database)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now