contink Posted December 20, 2007 Posted December 20, 2007 I've managed to track down the installer for a wireless network at a school and was looking for information on services, price, quality that anyone might have on them... ie: are they one to use or overpriced? If anyone has any info' could you drop me a line either replying here or PM me. Thanks.
contink Posted December 22, 2007 Author Posted December 22, 2007 I'll answer my own question in part.... Seems this company has been used by North Yorks IT team to handle some aspects of wireless and wired networks in the region. An office in Manchester (head office in Glasgow I believe) means they're relatively close. One thing that struck me though is that they did a lot of work to track down the records on the school I was querying about and went that extra mile for what boiled down to them supplying just a single access point. Given that they didn't really get a lot out of that particular job it was still nice to get the level of info and prompt response that I did get. Can't recommend them and this is still very much a query as I've never had any additional contact but certainly seemed like they were an extra mile sort of company.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now