Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We've discovered an issue whereby the Print Job Notification (Popup) does not appear if the document contains multiple pages and you choose print specific pages....

 

IE a 45 page document will print fine with the pop-up but trying to print say pages 12-30 will not display the pop-up.

 

 

This has been found to happen in MS WORD and Powerpoint so far.

 

Any ideas?

Posted

Working fine here.

 

Is it only Office that's doing it? As I remember there was a bug in Office 2010 that printing ranges didn't always like working, but sure a patch fixed that.

 

Steve

Posted
Working fine here.

 

Is it only Office that's doing it? As I remember there was a bug in Office 2010 that printing ranges didn't always like working, but sure a patch fixed that.

 

Steve

 

It's not all documents either - which is a pain - for WORD - it seems to be ones that have been created using a mail-merge....

 

Still investigating...

Posted

Yes that was it, we had that one too :D haha. Yeah you can't do page prints for them as it's not pages it's sections. There was a way to do it though, but it's like printing by sections instead of pages.

 

Steve

Posted
Try like s12-s30 (note the s on front) (or whatever section you have it if it's one per page I'm assuming?)

 

Steve

 

That could be it - nice one - many thanks....

Posted

It's pretty dumb MS logic really... I have 10 pages, even if I have 100 sections, I should be able to print page 1-10 :( Silly MS haha

 

Hopefully it's that same issue though as simple one to resolve :p Else will try to hunt the other ones hotfix again.

 

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...