entyp66 Posted May 19, 2015 Posted May 19, 2015 Hi. I have inherited a network installation of Lexia but unfortunately haven't inherited the password. Lexia is installed on the server and runs form a desktop icon. Does anyone know a way of resetting the teacher password. Thanks
Edsure Posted May 19, 2015 Posted May 19, 2015 Hi, We have had a few issues with Lexia in the past and find that if you email their support they are very good. You can reach them at [email protected] Hope this helps
Passat1983ICTech Posted May 19, 2015 Posted May 19, 2015 hi there I think is password is admin or have you still go the cd/dvd what comes with this
entyp66 Posted May 19, 2015 Author Posted May 19, 2015 Unfortunately, I no longer have the CD/DVD. I'l give their support dept a try. Thanks.
Edu-IT Posted May 19, 2015 Posted May 19, 2015 I thought Lexia was all web based? Well, a program installed locally that connects to the web? Certainly in our case we manage users through a website.
sted Posted May 20, 2015 Posted May 20, 2015 I thought Lexia was all web based? Well, a program installed locally that connects to the web? Certainly in our case we manage users through a website. it is NOW there was an old version that installed to a server I have it here. I remember when setting it up years ago when I assigned admin/teacher passwords when they came in to demo it they had an override password for them to get in so it shouldn't be much of an issue except its long out of support
Edsure Posted May 20, 2015 Posted May 20, 2015 Not sure if this will help, it appears that the only way to reset the admin password is to contact the support team. Lexia Learning Go to the above address and try calling them, can't think of any other way i'm affraid.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now