BassTech Posted May 13, 2015 Posted May 13, 2015 A teacher has asked me if there's anything out there that will allow them to produce a questionnaire (physical A4 paper, not online) that will then mark it. Does anyone know of such a thing? It would be a multiple-choice style questionnaire where the user puts an X or just a mark for the answer, then some software/hardware would scan and automatically mark it. We used to use something similar for our entrance exam (before my day!) but no longer have it - I wonder if just a normal scanner and some specialist software would suffice? Thanks
tmcd35 Posted May 13, 2015 Posted May 13, 2015 OMR forms. Haven't done a web search but I can't believe software isn't readily available to print OMR forms on a standard lazer and read them back in through a standard scanner. Any way, OMR is the term you're looking for (Optical Mark Recognition).
BassTech Posted May 14, 2015 Author Posted May 14, 2015 How about something like this ? SDAPS - SDAPS That looks a little too complex for the person who wants to use it - After searching for OMR I've found some software called FromReturn which has a free trial so I'll try that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now