Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All

 

I am just wondering how the support works for Primaries within North Wales.

 

I am looking to relocate and currently work for large education provider within the North West region but the commute would be quite considerable each day. I am wondering if there is scope to start out on my own

Posted
When I used to work there most schools (including primaries) were starting to move away from council support. A lot seemed to be going to Gaia - who are (where) based in Bangor.
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...