techie08 Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 (edited) Hi What type of disk provisioning does everyone use for VMs in VMware? Thick Lazy or Thick Eager? I know Eager is supposedly slightly faster but some people say its only marginal? Thanks Edited April 14, 2015 by techie08
techie08 Posted April 14, 2015 Author Posted April 14, 2015 Also with Veeam backup and Eager zero disks, does Veeam still only take small backups on incremental changes or will it backup the whole VM?
ZeroHour Posted April 14, 2015 Posted April 14, 2015 OT but I almost thought this was a thread about me based on the title 1
techie08 Posted April 14, 2015 Author Posted April 14, 2015 OT but I almost thought this was a thread about me based on the title Ha Ha. which one are you then?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now