Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know if schools part of the Lancashire Grid for Learning still get discounts on software such as Clicker 6 and Espresso? I recall seeing an email a few years back but I haven't seen anything for a long time. Typically I now need it as we're looking to purchase both of these packages!! :doh:
Posted

Not sure about Clicker but if you are with BTLSL for your internet connection you get Espresso as part of the package. Link below.

BTLSL Broadband and Online services

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...