Stevess Posted March 25, 2015 Posted March 25, 2015 Hello Has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution?! I work at a school running CC4 and have App inventor installed. All works well in on screen emulator and will connect to a mobile and display app. The only issue is images do not work on either the emulator or mobile. I have tried different file types and images but no luck - any ideas?
JScott Posted October 15, 2015 Posted October 15, 2015 Hi, did you find a solution to this problem? I have seen it happen a couple of times here. Jim
glen_j Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 if they have set a background colour as well as an image, the colour takes precedence.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now