Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Afternoon all!

 

Today I bring you news of a whole new range of tablet storage solutions from Monarch Education Furniture.

 

They've been busy revamping their range and I thought you lovely people might like a look.

 

So here we go:

DeskCabby - Charge & Sync for 12 Tablets - £540

 

monarch-DESKCAB12 Front Door Open jpeg.jpg

TabCabby 16H Compact - Store & Charge for 16 Tablets - £659

TABCAB16HC Front Door Open jpeg.jpg

TabCabby 32H Compact - Store & Charge for 32 Tablets - £775

 

TABCAB32HC Front Door Open jpeg.jpg

TabCabby 32V With Removable Baskets - Store & Charge for up to 32 Tablets - £860

 

monarch-TABCAB32V Front Door Open jpeg.jpg monarch-Box Close Up jpeg.jpg monarch-32v TabCabby Box Assembly jpeg.jpg

 

They've also released a rather nifty portable syncing unit called the Boost+. It'll sync up to 16 devices on its own or up to 32 when linked with a second unit.

 

Monarch Boost+ £425

 

monarch-BOOST16CHSYNC jpeg.jpg

 

The range is available for order now via our website, or direct through myself :)

Posted (edited)

Like what they've done to the inside of the 16/32, got rid of the trays which aren't the best. However I'm not sure it needed two doors.

 

From what I understand the Boost is just a rebadge. Can't remember a rebadge of what though?

 

I saw the baskets at BETT. Would have been great if the handle was fixed. As it stands they can be swung from side to side until such devices tip out.

Edited by Edu-IT
Posted
Like what they've done to the inside of the 16/32, got rid of the trays which aren't the best. However I'm not sure it needed two doors.

 

From what I understand the Boost is just a rebadge. Can't remember a rebadge of what though?

 

I saw the baskets at BETT. Would have been great if the handle was fixed. As it stands they can be swung from side to side until such devices tip out.

 

Yeah, those trays were awful tbh!

 

Not sure what they've done with the boost, I know they've got a cambrionix board in it, perhaps it's all theirs?

 

And you could always superglue those handles ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...