Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone in any part of Dorset or west hants have a basic and cheap (sub £100) 48 port gigabit switch they can sell (or give) me?

 

I've got 35 pcs turning up tomorrow and the switch I was going to use has keeled over!

 

I can collect over the weekend or early next week.

 

Thanks in advance.

Posted
Hi OakTech, might be able to do you 2 x 24 port TP LINK switches for £40 if that's any good to you? I'll see what we've got in the morning and confirm, we're in Ferndown, Dorset
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Hi OakTech, might be able to do you 2 x 24 port TP LINK switches for £40 if that's any good to you? I'll see what we've got in the morning and confirm, we're in Ferndown, Dorset

 

I was angling for 48 ports as cabinet space is limited, but beggars can't be choosers!

 

a pair of 24's could be useful though as I've got some ropey old 10/100 16 ports that I could replace with the 24s.

 

PM me your details and we'll get something going. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...