Barcrest Posted February 25, 2015 Posted February 25, 2015 Hi Guys, Does anyone know how I can add users to the Admin Profile? I have an account that is a member but even using that account I can't seem to add additional users to that profile. I can't find any useful documentation anywhere.
fouldsy Posted March 3, 2015 Posted March 3, 2015 Hi Barcrest, I've just sent you a PM regarding the Frog Community Site. These sort of questions are exactly what Frog's Service desk are there for, if you want to give them a quick call/email: 01422 395939/ [email protected] Cheers Matt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now