Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
We've recently bought some new laptops for the teachers to use with their whiteboards. These are touchscreen but the default action for touch in ActivInspire is to select what's on the page rather than use whichever tool has been selected. I've found where to change that under Edit/Profiles/Settings/Dual Mode ActivBoards but I'd like to know how I can push that change to every teacher in the school. Is there an ActivInspire ADMX available for me to use with Group Policy?
Posted

Hi BBrian,

There is no way that you can change that setting "en masse".

This is an individual setting and can be changed per user, based on their own personal preferences.

 

The only way to "enforce" this would be to copy the relevant profile file (by default: C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Activ Software\ActivInspire\My Resources\My Profiles) and copy them over to the same location on other machines.

 

Hope this helps.




×
×
  • Create New...