MatthewL Posted January 24, 2015 Posted January 24, 2015 (edited) It is showing that I have to approve a join request in my alerts up in top right, but it doesnt allow me to do anything. Totally cleared browser cookies etc and tried a different browser to no joy. Any suggestions? Edited February 3, 2015 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted February 2, 2015 Posted February 2, 2015 Normally you have to browse to the social groups section to clear the flag I think but it has been a while since I worked with the groups. Is it still flagged now?
MatthewL Posted February 2, 2015 Author Posted February 2, 2015 Cheers for that, browsed to it and I could view what needed approving there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now