apearson Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 Has anyone managed to create a Silverlight package for CC4? The last one produced by RM was so long ago I'm now getting websites that are blocking silverlight content because it is out of date. I don't think RM have released one of their blueprint packages that work for several versions either, unless I have missed it. Any help/advice gratefully received before I attempt to make my own! Andy
sted Posted December 7, 2014 Posted December 7, 2014 Approve it in WSUS. Job done. ive not found that reliable. i have a script that works on vanilla networks somewhere (updated thursday) but its only set up for windows x64
Edu-IT Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 ive not found that reliable. i have a script that works on vanilla networks somewhere (updated thursday) but its only set up for windows x64 Has worked here for us very well.
ReverentCreature Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 I queried this with them as the last one I had from them was in April. We are getting the same issue here.
Edu-IT Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 I'm sure it's been mentioned in a bulletin that going forward the updates will be pushed out through WSUS. You could make your own package? Microsoft provide an MSI.
apearson Posted December 8, 2014 Author Posted December 8, 2014 As I mentioned in my original post, I'll gladly make a package. I was just asking if anyone here had any advice/issues/things to note before I started.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now