Edu-IT Posted December 2, 2014 Posted December 2, 2014 Anyone who is using Outlook 2013 with Office 365 mind posting their 'Outlook Connection Status' screen, blanking out the SMTP address obviously. It's accessed by pressing CTRL then right clicking on the Outlook icon near clock for anyone who is unsure what I mean.
Edu-IT Posted December 2, 2014 Author Posted December 2, 2014 Are you having performance issues as well? Yes but can't pinpoint cause.
Edu-IT Posted December 2, 2014 Author Posted December 2, 2014 I notice you're using cached mode. That may be where I am going wrong.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now