iamdannygreen Posted November 30, 2014 Posted November 30, 2014 Hi guys, I'm currently designing HTML email templates which are used by php mail to generate dynamic reports and email them. I've using the Ink by Zurb framework, the CSS has to be inline in order some email clients to render correctly. Has anyone come across a PHP friendly Inliner? The ones I have tried have broken the php confusing it as CSS. Thanks
jamiess Posted December 1, 2014 Posted December 1, 2014 I would design your emails with HTML first, then inline the css and then include any of the php.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now