AnnDroyd Posted November 26, 2007 Posted November 26, 2007 I've made a Ghost AI package to deploy Macromedia Studio 8. When I deploy it to a workstation then run the applications, Dreamweaver opens up a "Windows is Configuring" box, then asks for source files. WHy doe this happen and is there a solution to it?
jlyle Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 Not sure if this helps but... you can deploy studio8 with the provided msi's and scripting to copy licence files and correct reg problem with fireworks. Check out http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=332882&sliceId=2 I used http://www.appdeploy.com for my deploy so this one should be the definative. Hope this helps.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now