Sanm2009 Posted November 21, 2014 Posted November 21, 2014 I am looking at options to enable Ipad screen sharing in a classroom environment. I have tried Airserver and it seems to work fine so far. Only issue is that it mirrors all devices simultaneously, however I would prefer the PC application to have control over which Ipad to allow mirroring. Is this possible with Airplay? By the looks of it reflector behaves the same way as Airserver. Does anyone have any experience of using Apply TV? And is device management possible when using Apple TV for mirroring?
Michael Posted November 21, 2014 Posted November 21, 2014 AirServer allows you to password the client on each PC.
Quackers Posted November 21, 2014 Posted November 21, 2014 We use Apple TV's, you can turn on Security so when a device connects its asks for the 4 digit PIN it puts on screen, then nobody else can connect until that user disconnects. The code randomly changes every so often.
Sanm2009 Posted November 21, 2014 Author Posted November 21, 2014 I was hoping for a list of all connected Airplay devices and then for the teacher to choose which to Mirror to the PC, is this possible with Airplay?
Quackers Posted November 21, 2014 Posted November 21, 2014 I was hoping for a list of all connected Airplay devices and then for the teacher to choose which to Mirror to the PC, is this possible with Airplay? Nope its done the opposite way, you device sees all Airplay receivers and the user selects which receiver to send the device to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now