Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking at options to enable Ipad screen sharing in a classroom environment. I have tried Airserver and it seems to work fine so far. Only issue is that it mirrors all devices simultaneously, however I would prefer the PC application to have control over which Ipad to allow mirroring. Is this possible with Airplay?

 

By the looks of it reflector behaves the same way as Airserver. Does anyone have any experience of using Apply TV? And is device management possible when using Apple TV for mirroring?

Posted
We use Apple TV's, you can turn on Security so when a device connects its asks for the 4 digit PIN it puts on screen, then nobody else can connect until that user disconnects. The code randomly changes every so often.
Posted
I was hoping for a list of all connected Airplay devices and then for the teacher to choose which to Mirror to the PC, is this possible with Airplay?
Posted
I was hoping for a list of all connected Airplay devices and then for the teacher to choose which to Mirror to the PC, is this possible with Airplay?

 

Nope its done the opposite way, you device sees all Airplay receivers and the user selects which receiver to send the device to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...