rush_tech Posted November 19, 2014 Posted November 19, 2014 I know some peeps use the free Joomla GCalendar Component to pull google calendars to Joomla sites, if you've not noticed already it's stopped working due to Google shutting down there API v1. There is still a free version from the same developer but it doesn't sync from google :-(
Tapiochre Posted December 2, 2014 Posted December 2, 2014 I know some peeps use the free Joomla GCalendar Component to pull google calendars to Joomla sites, if you've not noticed already it's stopped working due to Google shutting down there API v1. There is still a free version from the same developer but it doesn't sync from google :-( Try DPCal Pro. It is the natural successor to GCalendar. They have a free version and even their pa I d versions are cheap as chips. They eork beautifully and they sync perfectly with Google. I use their Pro version on many J! Sites. Good luck Chris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now