Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Everyone,

 

Right so I installed a new IP Camera today (XVISION MN:X720D) When I login to the interface it says "please click here to download and install the plug in".

 

I Try this and it does not work it starts to install the plugin but it dosent finish and no error warning. When I Refresh the camera it still says "please click here to download and install the plug in".

 

The Green bar stops on finishing installing. Any Ideas on how to solve this issue.

webplugin .jpg

Posted
Look on their website to find the name of the plugin, then download it manually and not from the camera interface.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...